A Guide to Gut Restoration Using Delicious Recipes and Probiotic Nutrition
One of the best ways to boost digestion and support a healthy mind and mood is through fermentation. Fermented foods have been a staple in traditional Indian cooking for centuries. Example include idly (rice cake), dosa (rice and lentils), takra (buttermilk), paneer (soft cheese), and lassi (buttermilk).
- You may be familiar with these words from your last trip to an Indian restaurant, but do you know why fermented foods are so important in Ayurveda?
- Are you curious to make your own fermented foods using Ayurvedic principles?
- Are you ready to use fermented foods to heal your microbiome and improve your digestion and mood?
If you answered yes then this eBook is for you.
- You will learn why fermentation is used and how it changes the qualities of foods to make them more digestible.
- You will learn the basics of fermentation and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- You will also learn about the microbiome and how Ayurvedic principles and fermented medicinal preparations such as asavas and arishtams can be used to restore balance to your doshas.